The New Horizons Experience
I started New Horizons over 25 years ago after working in the recruitment industry. I had seen that redundancy or sudden career change could often be traumatic and challenging and realised that there was a big need to provide personal, bespoke support rather than what I saw being offered elsewhere where the focus was more on desks and facilities.
My vision was to offer support that was tailored to recognise each person’s individual circumstances, needs and priorities. And this vision is still at the heart of what we do today. We call it our ‘New Horizons Experience’ and not the ‘one-size fits all approach’ with standard processes and programmes offered by others.
Isobel Bruce, New Horizons
The New Horizons Difference
This is our difference and what makes us believe that New Horizons is the best at what we do. Our team of coaches are passionate about helping people realise their talents. Our ethos and guarantee is that every person’s programme will be built around their individual needs.
- We take a holistic approach with each client. We look at the whole person – their values, needs, hopes and aspirations – rather than just their current job and skillset. Our mantra is about getting the right job, not just the first one that comes along to create long term fulfilment and of course income.
- All of our consultants have personal experience of career transition and change whether through redundancy or choice so that they truly understand the range of feelings – loss, fear, anger, confusion – that people may be experiencing.
- When recruiting and selecting our coaching consultants, we look for people who will go the extra mile and show real care for the people they support.
- I personally meet or speak to everyone who comes to us for help and spend time matching them with the right coach making sure we get the professional and personal chemistry right. I then remain involved to ensure that they get the best possible experience.
- Where ever possible, our focus is ensuring long term happiness and fulfilment rather than just providing an immediate short term solution. No basic quick fixes but real solutions. For people on our executive programmes we will support them until they find their next role.
- Our track record means that we can assure each person that they have a very high chance of landing a great next role or making the career transition they really want.
We also offer specialist coaching support. Our team can work with you and your people on leadership development and career progression through to building high performing individuals and teams.
Our prices are clear and simple with no hidden extras – I’m very happy to have an initial discussion at any time so please do get in touch on 0044 (0)207 831 9843 or send us a message now.
Isobel Bruce and her team at New Horizons are always calm and efficient, never hurried, always patient and in control. They instilled confidence even in our darkest moments. It feels like they really care about you – and your future. Isobel believed the best and encouraged us to dream while keeping two feet firmly on the ground.Major Insurance Company