Executive Coaching can support you through transition: whether you are new to an organisation, stepping up to a more senior role, securing a board appointment or simply wanting to work differently and develop new skills.
Executive Coaching can help you to develop greater self-awareness and an improved understanding of those around you. It provides insights which can lead to more rewarding relationships and greater personal motivation, all contributing to a more fulfilling and satisfying career.
What can Executive Coaching give me?
Executive Coaching can be invaluable in helping senior people with matters such as:
- Better understanding and objectively evaluating your strengths
- Getting noticed and building a personal brand
- Setting promotion or development goals
- Seeking and evaluating a new role
- Building a portfolio career – consultancy and NED roles
- Starting a new business venture
Your programme will be tailored around you, ensuring we provide the best possible support for you and, if required, the strategic needs of your organisation.
Executive Coaching programmes
Here are some of the areas you might want to develop with your coach:
- Improving your communication and influencing skills
- Refining leadership behaviours and understanding your leadership style
- Building a leadership brand
- Increasing your personal presence and impact
- Improving working relationships and managing conflict
- Managing a dispersed organisation or remote teams
- Managing stress
- Leading change
- Strengthening resilience
- Achieving and maintaining greater work-life balance
For a confidential chat about how we can help you, call us on 0044 (0)207 831 9843.